Mint Chocolate Pudding Pie
Recipe Courtesy of Save A Lot Test Kitchen
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 0 minutes
- For the crust:
- 1 (10-oz.) package Sunny’s fudge mint thin cookies, divided
- ¼ cup Coburn Farms butter, melted
- For the filling:
- 1 (3.4-oz.) Ginger Evans instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup Coburn Farms milk
- 1 cup thawed Coburn Farms creamy whip topping
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F. Grease an 8 or 9-inch pie plate.
- For the crust, add 30 cookies into the bowl of a food processor and pulse until fine crumbs form. Alternatively, add the cookies to a large zipper bag and crush with a rolling pin.
- Combine the crumbs and butter and mix until the crumbs are moistened. Press the crust into the pie plate. Bake for 8 minutes then remove from oven and allow to completely cool (place in refrigerator or freezer as necessary).
- For the filling, add the pudding mix and milk to a mixing bowl and beat on high speed with electric mixer for 3 minutes (or 450 strokes by hand). Use a rubber spatula to gently fold in the creamy whip until it is completely incorporated into the pudding.
- Spread the filling into the cooled crust and chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Top pie with additional creamy whip and crushed or halved cookies.