Holiday Chocolate Bonbons
Prep Time 0
Cook Time 0
- 2 8 ounce packs of cream cheese
- 2 14.3 ounce sandwich cookies packs
- 7 ounces white chocolate
- 7 ounces milk chocolate
- 3.5 ounces dark chocolate
- Use a food processor to blend the sandwich cookies fully.
- Add the cream cheese and blend the ingredients together until smooth.
- With your fingers or an ice cream scoop, roll little balls from the mixture and freeze until firm.
- Keep chocolate types separated and melt in the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring between sessions, until melted thoroughly.
- Dunk balls into melted chocolate and let cool.
- Drizzle the bonbons with a different flavor chocolate for decoration.