Holiday Cake-Fetti Popcorn
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 0
- 2 Bags J. Higgs Microwave Popcorn
- 1 1/2 Cups Ginger Evans White Baking Chips or Vanilla Candy Bark
- 1/4 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 1/2 Cups Ginger Evans Holiday Confetti Cake
- 1/4 Cup Holiday Sprinkles
- Transfer popped popcorn to a large bowl, carefully picking out all of the unpopped kernels.
- Melt white baking chips or candy bark in microwave in 30 sec intervals, stirring between each 30 seconds until fully metled.
- Stir in the vegetable oil to the melted chocolate until smooth. Then add the cake mix to the chocolate ? the mixture will be thick, but mix until well-incorporated.
- Drizzle the chocolate/cake batter mixture over the popcorn and add half of the sprinkles. Use your (clean) fingers to toss everything together until evenly coated.
- Spread the popcorn onto wax paper-lined cookie sheets to allow the chocolate to harden and sprinkle the remaining sprinkles on top.
- Let popcorn harden for about 20 minutes on the counter, or 5 minutes in the fridge, and enjoy!