Ginger Evans Holiday Tart
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
- 1 Bag Ginger Evans Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1 Grade A Large Eggs
- 1 Stick of Butter
- 1/2 Cup Bramley's Jam or Preserves
NotesSave a little dough for the top. Use cookie cutters for fun shapes!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Lightly grease an 8-9 inch pie plate.
- Prepare sugar cookie dough to package directions.
- Press 1/2 of the cookie dough evenly into prepared pie plate. Spread jam into a thin layer on pressed dough.
- Cut remaining dough into lattice, or holiday shapes, cover 1/2 of the jam.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, or until dark golden brown.