Easy as Pie Apple Pie
Prep Time 15
Cook Time 30
- 2 Pre-Made Pie Crust
- 2 cans Apple Pie Filling
- 1/2 cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 3 tbs. Lemon Juice
- 2 tbs. Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Ground Nutmeg
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Line a pie plate with one pre-made pie crust. Sprinkle the pie crust with 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- In a small bowl, gently mix the apple pie filling, butter, lemon juice, cinnamon, nutmeg, and remaining brown sugar together. Pour the mixture into the piecrust.
- Top with the second pie crust, molding the top crust to the sides of the pie plate.
- Pierce the top crust with a fork, and bake for 30 minutes or until brown.