Easy No Bake Eggnog Cheesecake
Prep Time 0
Cook Time 0
- 1 pkg (3.4 oz) instant vanilla pudding
- 2 bars cream cheese (16 oz)
- 1 1/2 cup eggnog
- 1 graham cracker or chocolate cracker no bake crust
- Pinch of cinnamon, pinch of nutmeg
- 1 cup whipped topping (do not use cream, it melts, use the kind that goes in the freezer, but it needs to be thawed before usage if you store there)
NotesYou could also easily make these into mini cheesecakes or serve in a mason jar to get creative with serving!
- Add your eggnog and pudding and beat on low until the mixture is complete, approximately 3-4 minutes.
- Add whipped topping and cream cheese. Mix until complete mixed, this took a little bit of time- about 8 minutes.
- Add in a pinch of cinnamon and nutmeg for some holiday space. The mixture should be thick and stick to the spoon when it’s done mixing.
- Layer in the crust and put in fridge for 2-3 hours to set completely.