Crispy Rice Trees
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 0 minutes
- ¼ cup butter
- 10-oz. package marshmallows
- Green food coloring (optional)
- 5 cups crispy rice cereal
- Coat a 9x13 inch pan with non-stick cooking spray or butter.
- Melt butter on low heat in a large saucepan.
- Add the marshmallows and continue stirring with a non-stick spatula until melted. Add a few drops of green food coloring and mix well.
- Remove from heat and stir in the crispy rice cereal, mixing well.
- Immediately transfer to the coated pan and press down with a non-stick spatula.
- Allow crispy rice treats to cool. Slice into triangles and decorate with frosting and sprinkles to create holiday trees.