Cinnamon Sugar Crisps
Recipe Courtesy of Save A Lot Test Kitchen
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
- 4 (8-inch) Tio Santi flour tortillas
- ¼ cup Medeiros vegetable oil, divided
- ¼ cup Ginger Evans granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Marcum ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 °F. Lightly grease two large baking sheet pans.
- Brush one side of each tortilla with 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Combine the sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl and sprinkle the mixture evenly across the tortillas.
- Slice each tortilla into 8 wedges.
- Place the tortillas sugar side up on the baking sheets and bake for 8-12 minutes or until crispy. The crisps will become more firm as they cool.