Chocolate Crackle Cookies
Serves Yields 20 Cookies
Prep Time 20 Minutes
Cook Time 12 Minutes
- 1 package Ginger Evans Chewy Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1 cup flour
- 3 eggs
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a large baking sheet pan.
- Combine brownie mix, flour, eggs and vegetable oil in a mixing bowl. Mix until soft, thick dough forms.
- Shape the dough into 2-inch dough balls.
- Roll dough balls in powdered sugar so that they are completely coated.
- Place dough balls 2-inches apart onto prepared pan. Bake 12-14 minutes.
- Transfer cookies to a cooling rack. Cool completely then store in an airtight container.