Brown Butter Pumpkin Pecan Blondies
Prep Time 45 Minutes
Cook Time 35 Minutes
- 1 cup Coburn Farms butter (2 sticks)
- 1 ¼ cup Ginger Evans all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp. Marcum pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. Marcum salt
- 1 tsp. Ginger Evans baking powder
- 1 ½ cups Ginger Evans light brown sugar
- 1 cup Pickwell Farms pumpkin puree
- 1 Good Nature egg
- 2 tsp. Marcum vanilla extract
- 1 cup Ginger Evans white baking chips
- 1 cup Nutsome toasted pecan pieces
- In a medium sauce pot, melt butter over medium heat. Bring the butter to a boil, lower heat and continue cooking until butter is a deep golden brown, about 10 minutes. Stir the butter frequently to avoid burning. Allow butter to cool for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour, pumpkin pie spice, salt and baking powder.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cooled butter and brown sugar. Mix in the pumpkin, egg and vanilla.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix until all dry ingredients are moistened. Fold in the white baking chips and nuts.
- Spread the blondie batter evenly into the prepared pan and bake for 35 minutes. Allow the Pumpkin Blondies to cool completely before slicing.