Bakery Style Chocolate Chip Cookies
Prep Time 1 Hour
Cook Time 0
- 2 Cups + 2 Tbsp All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 tsp Ginger Evans Cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp Iodized Salt
- 1 1/2 Stick (6 oz) Butter, room temperature
- 1 Cup (Lightly Packed) Light Brown Sugar
- 2 Grade A Large Eggs
- 2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 Cup Ginger Evans Dark Chocolate Chips
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, cornstarch, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat together the butter and the sugar with a hand mixer for about one minute. Then, add in the eggs and vanilla extract. Beat until just combined.
- Slowly add in the dry ingredients and mix briefly, just until there are no flour clumps left. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Cover and refrigerate the dough for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees, making sure you have the racks in the middle of the oven.
- Scoop 1/4 cup of cookie dough at a time and roll into balls.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes.
- Let cool on the baking sheets until the cookies are firm enough to remove. Repeat with remaining batches, until all cookies are baked. Enjoy with a cold glass of milk!