Apple Cinnamon Bread Pudding
Prep Time 20
Cook Time 50
- 2 Cups Applesauce
- 4 Grade A Large Eggs
- 1/2 Cup + 2 Tbsp (for topping) Light Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup Whole Milk
- 1 1/2 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 8 Slices, Cubed Texas Toast
- 1/2 Cup White Sugar
- Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- Whisk together the applesauce, eggs, brown sugar, white sugar, milk and cinnamon in a large bowl. Add the bread crumbs and lightly toss to coat with the mixture.
- Let sit for two minutes and then add to the baking dish. Sprinkle two tablespoons of brown sugar over the top.
- Bake uncovered at 350ºF for 50-55 minutes (or until the pudding has puffed). Remove from the oven and cool before serving.