Raspberry Hazelnutter Crepes
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 0
- As needed, Canola Cooking Spray
- As needed, Whipped Topping
- 1/2 Cup Hazel Nutter
- 1/2 Cup Red Raspberry Preserves
- 1 Box Vanilla Pudding Sugar Free Instant
- 4 1/2 Cups 2% Milk
- 1 Grade A Large Eggs
- 1 Pouch Complete Buttermilk Pancake Mix
NotesTop with fresh berries for an extra burst of fruit flavor! Try using Ginger Evans' Butterscotch pudding for a tasty twist!
- Whisk together pancake mix, eggs, and 2 1/2 cups of milk until smooth and no lumps remain, then for an additional 30 seconds.
- Blend together remaining 2 cups of milk and vanilla pudding mix. Set aside.
- Spray a medium sized non-stick frying pan with Westcott cooking spray and place over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add 1/4 cup of crepe batter to the hot pan and quickly swirl the batter around to coat the pan. Allow to cook for at least 30 seconds on each side. Repeat until batter is gone.
- Gently spread or pipe 1 tablespoon of hazelnutter, raspberry jam, and vanilla pudding onto 3 crepes each.
- Create a stack of crepes using one hazelnutter, one pudding, and one jam topped crepe.
- Gently fold the entire stack in half, garnish with whipped topping.