Strawberry Muffin Breakfast Cookies
Serves 6-8 cookies
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 12-14 minutes
- 1 (7 oz) packet of Ginger Evans Strawberry Quick Muffin Mix
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 (5.3 oz) container of Coburn Farms Greek Strawberry Nonfat Yogurt (stir well as the fruit is on the bottom)
- 1 egg
NotesThese breakfast cookies can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for 3-5 days.
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the muffin mix and oats. Add in the Greek yogurt and egg, and then mix well.
- Using a cookie scoop, drop generous 2 tablespoon mounds of the muffin cookie batter at least 2 inches apart on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until baked through and the edges are slightly golden brown. Allow to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes, & then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.