Southwestern Breakfast Wrap
Prep Time 5-10
Cook Time 10
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 3/4 cup, drained Mild Salsa
- 6 Flour Tortillas
- 1 cup crushed Nacho Tortilla Chips
- 2 tbsp 2% Milk
- 1/4 tsp Coarse Ground Pepper
- 10 Grade A Large Eggs
- 1 1/2 tbsp butter
- 7 slices cooked Bacon
- Heat butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, and 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- Pour into the pan and cook stirring occasionally until desired doneness (4-5 minutes). Add cheese and bacon before the egg mixture sets.
- Fold in salsa and chips. Wrap in a soft tortilla to serve.