French Toast Casserole
Recipe Courtesy of Save A Lot Test Kitchen
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 55 minutes
- ¾ cup Coburn Farms Butter (12 Tbsp.), melted
- 1 cup Ginger Evans Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp. Marcum Ground Cinnamon
- 12 slices Grissom’s Wheat Sandwich Bread, cut into quarters
- 6 Good Nature Eggs
- 1 ½ cups Coburn Farms 2% Milk
- Preheat oven to 350 °F. Grease a 9x13-inch casserole dish.
- In the bottom of the casserole dish, combine the melted butter, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Add bread pieces to the dish and use a large mixing spoon to toss the bread with the butter, sugar and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and milk together. Pour this mixture over the bread.
- Bake, uncovered, for 35 minutes or until eggs are set and internal temperature is 160 °F.
- Serve with syrup or powdered sugar, as desired.