Fluffy Scrambled Eggs
Prep Time 4-5
Cook Time 4
- 4 Grade A Large Eggs
- 1 tbsp whole milk or half n half
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 tsp Mayonnaise
- Dash of Salt and pepper to taste
NotesThis recipe makes a perfect base for your creativity. Use diced pepper, ham, spinach, herbs or grated cheese - simply fold your favorite flavors into the eggs 1 minute before you remove them from the heat.
- Break eggs into a bowl.
- Add milk or half n half and mayonnaise and whisk vigorously until very well mixed.
- Melt butter until bubbling in non-stick skillet over medium-low heat.
- Pour in egg mixture and stir gently and continuously until eggs are lightly set and slightly moist, approximately 4 minutes. Be careful not to overcook - any browning is a sign that the eggs will be burnt and dry.
- Remove nearly done eggs to a warmed plate and allow to rest for 1 minute. They will finish cooking on their own.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper, hot sauce. And dig in!