Eggs Benedict and Ham
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
- 2 english muffins, sliced
- 1 cup stuffing, warm
- 4 slices ham, warm
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup gravy, warm
NotesThis recipe is also perfect for leftover holiday turkey.
- Toast english muffin slices and place two per plate
- Top each with stuffing and a slice of ham
- Bring a large pot of water to boil and reduce the heat to medium
- Crack an egg into a bowl, swirl the water in the pot and pour the egg from the bowl into the water and repeat for the remaining eggs.
- Let the eggs cook for about 2-3 minutes until the whites are set, but the yolks are not.
- Place eggs on top of the ham, cover with gravy