Eggnog French Toast Muffins
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
- 1/4 cup eggnog
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 packages Pillsbury Grand Cinnamon Rolls
- 1/2 cup sprinkles, plus additional sprinkles for topping
- Icing from cinnamon rolls
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees. Spray muffin pan with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- n a medium-sized bowl, whisk together creamer, eggs, cinnamon and vanilla.
- Unwrap packages of cinnamon rolls, set icing aside. Cut rolls into 8 pieces each.
- Place pieces into egg mixture, stirring to coat.
- Place 6 pieces into each muffin tin. Spoon any remaining egg mixture over the top of each muffin tin. Sprinkle the top of each muffin with sprinkles.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until tops are golden brown.
- Pour icing into a microwavable bowl and heat for 7 seconds. Spoon over each muffin and top with more sprinkles.