Egg Stuffin' Muffin
These yummy egg muffins are not only easy to whip up during busy holiday mornings, but they’re also the perfect make-ahead breakfast for weekends with a full house. As you fill up on these fun crowd pleasers, take some extra time to savor the crowd you’re with. Pull out a board game made for groups, play a tournament of team charades or try your hand at a large-scale puzzle. This quality time is all about getting everyone involved and laughing together.
- 12 Coburn Farms Grade A Large Eggs
- 12 slices Farmington bacon
- 1/2 cup Coburn Farms shredded cheddar
- Westcott cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Arrange bacon in single layer in large skillet. Cook for 4-5 minutes on medium-high heat, then remove pan from heat before bacon is fully cooked. Spread bacon on paper-lined plate.
- Thoroughly grease a muffin tin. Place one slice of bacon in each cup, then gently crack one egg on top of bacon. Sprinkle shredded cheese over eggs.
- Bake in preheated oven 10-15 minutes, or until egg whites have set and yolk is cooked to your liking.
- Serve warm with McDaniel’s coffee.