Easy Stovetop Granola
Prep Time 5-10
Cook Time 10
- 2 Cups Oats
- 1/3 Cup Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 1/3 Cup, Packed Light Brown Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Raisins
- Place olive oil in a deep saucepan or skillet and heat. Once hot, add oats and stir until they begin to brown and turn crisp (approx. 5 minutes). Remove from stove and place on a cookie sheet and allow to cool.
- Using the same pan, heat butter until melted. Add in honey and brown sugar, stirring constantly until the mixture begins to bubble. Place oats in the bubbly sauce and stir.
- Cook for another 5 minutes. Dump contents out onto a cookie sheet to cool.
- After completely cool, place granola in an airtight container and add in raisins. (If desired, substitute with other dried fruits and nuts.)