Easy Slow Cooker Apple Butter
Prep Time 30
Cook Time 0
- 10 peeled and chopped Large Apples
- 1/4 cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup White Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp Ground Cloves
- 1/8 tsp Ground Ginger
NotesIf the mixture starts to look a little dry during the cooking process, add a little water or apple juice.
- Put chopped apples, spices and sugar into a slow cooker. Stir to coat the apples.
- Cook the mixture on LOW for 10-15 hours, stirring occasionally.
- When the apples are tender and begin to pull apart easily, carefully scoop the mixture into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Repeat with batches until the entire mixture has been blended.
- Let the mixture cool, and place in mason jars or plastic containers for future use.