Cinnamon Banana Muffins
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
- 2 ¾ cups self-rising flour
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ¾ cup milk
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 2 tsp. cinnamon + 1Tbsp. sugar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease muffin pan.
- Whisk together flour, sugar and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together milk, oil, eggs, vanilla and mashed banana.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix until moistened; it will be lumpy.
- Distribute batter equally among the 12 muffin cups and sprinkle the tops of each with cinnamon sugar (use all the cinnamon sugar).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until muffins are golden brown and toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Remove muffins from oven and allow them to cool in the pan for 5 minutes. Remove from pan and enjoy! Allow muffins to come to room temperature before storing in an airtight container.