Chewy Chocolate Chip Oat Bars
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
- 1 ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 cups Kiggin's rolled quick oats
- 1 cup butter (2 stick)
- 1 cup light brown sugar, tightly packed
- 3 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup Nutsome chopped nuts
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Grease 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt and oats. Set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric stand mixer, beat butter and brown sugar until creamy, about 2 minutes. Add in eggs, mixing between each. Mix in milk and vanilla.
- Add flour mixture into bowl and mix well. Scrape sides and bottom of bowl to ensure all the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Press dough into bottom of prepared pan. Bake 28 - 32 minutes or light golden brown. Let cool completely before cutting into bars.