Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1/2 cup Smoked Portion Ham, diced
- 6 Good Nature Cage Free Large Brown Eggs, whisked
- 1 cup Coburn Farms Mild Cheddar Shredded Cheese
- 8 oz Pickwell Farms Pepper Onion Stir Fry
- 2 slices Grissom’s White Sandwich Bread, cubed
- 3 tbsp Coburn Farms 2% Milk
- 1 tsp Garlic, fresh or jarred; minced
- to taste; Marcum Salt
- to taste; Marcum Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350℉. Grease a 9″x 13″ baking dish.
- Mix eggs, cheese, ham, bread, pepper and onion mix, milk garlic, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl until well-combined; pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until eggs are set
- Let rest for 5 minutes to ensure fully cooked then serve.