Prep Time 30 Minutes
Cook Time 40 Minutes
- 12 oz. bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 lb. mild pork sausage, cooked
- ½ cup Coburn Farms 2% milk
- 8 oz. Coburn Farms sour cream
- 12 eggs
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil or butter
- 1 medium white onion, ½ inch dice
- 1 10 oz. package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well-drained
- 1 8-oz. can sliced mushrooms, drained and roughly chopped
- 4 cups shredded hash browns
- 1 cup Coburn Farms shredded Colby jack cheese
- Cook and drain grease from bacon and sausage. Crumble into small pieces.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x13 inch casserole dish. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the milk, sour cream, and eggs. Season with ½ tsp. each of salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat vegetable oil over medium heat.
- Add in diced onion and cook for 5 minutes. Add in drained thawed spinach, drained mushrooms and a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Begin layering the breakfast casserole. Distribute the frozen hash browns in the bottom of the casserole dish, followed by the cooked meats, followed by the cooked vegetables. Pour the egg mixture into the dish and top with shredded cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 40 minutes. Let sit for 10 minutes before cutting.