Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
- 1 lb. mild pork sausage
- 2 Tbsp. white vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 8 eggs
- ¼ cup 2% milk
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 8 8-inch flour tortillas
- Salt & ground black pepper, to taste
- Taco sauce and shredded cheese, optional
- Combine pork, vinegar, chili powder, Italian seasoning and garlic; mix well. Cover and chill overnight.
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook pork mixture until no longer pink. Remove from skillet and drain grease; keep sausage warm.
- Whisk together eggs and milk. In same skillet, heat oil. Cook eggs over low heat until set, stirring occasionally. Season eggs with a pinch of salt and ground black pepper.
- Warm tortillas in microwave or in dry pan on stovetop (optional).
- Spoon pork and eggs down the center of each tortilla. Top with taco sauce and shredded cheese. Roll tortilla and enjoy!