Recipe Courtesy of Save A Lot Test Kitchen
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
- 1 lb. Farmington mild pork sausage
- 2 Tbsp. Kurtz white vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Marcum chili powder
- 1 tsp. Marcum Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. Marcum garlic powder
- 8 Good Nature eggs
- ¼ cup Coburn Farms 2% milk
- 1 Tbsp. Medeiros vegetable oil
- 8 (8-inch) Tio Santi flour tortillas
- Marcum salt & ground black pepper, to taste
- Senora Verde taco sauce and Coburn Farms shredded cheese, optional
- Combine pork, vinegar, chili powder, Italian seasoning and garlic; mix well. Cover and chill overnight.
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook pork mixture until no longer pink. Remove from skillet and drain grease; keep sausage warm.
- Whisk together eggs and milk. In same skillet, heat oil. Cook eggs over low heat until set, stirring occasionally. Season eggs with a pinch of salt and ground black pepper.
- Warm tortillas in microwave or in dry pan on stovetop (optional).
- Spoon pork and eggs down the center of each tortilla. Top with taco sauce and shredded cheese. Roll tortilla and enjoy!