Recipe Courtesy of Save A Lot Test Kitchen
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
- 1 ½ cups Kiggins quick rolled oats
- 1 cup Nutsome pecans, chopped
- 1 cup Ginger Evans sweet flaked coconut
- ½ cup Bramley’s honey
- ¼ cup Ginger Evans brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Coburn Farms butter
- ½ tsp. Marcum ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp. Marcum vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. Marcum salt
- ½ cup Tipton Grove seedless raisins
- Grease a 9x9-inch baking dish and set aside. Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Spread the oats, pecans, and coconut onto a baking sheet. Place in oven and toast for 10 minutes, stirring after 5 minutes.
- In a saucepan, combine honey, brown sugar, butter, cinnamon and salt. Cook over medium heat until brown sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Remove toasted oat mixture from oven and reduce heat to 300 degrees.
- Combine oat mixture with honey mixture and raisins. Turn into prepared baking dish and pat down evenly with a spatula. Bake 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool completely. Cut into 16 2-inch squares and store in airtight container for up to a week.