Recipe Courtesy of Save A Lot Test Kitchen
Serves Makes 4 4-inch pancakes
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
- 1 large, overripe banana, mashed
- 1 Good Nature large egg
- ¼ cup + 1 Tbsp. Coburn Farms milk
- ½ cup Ginger Evans all-purpose flour
- ⅛ tsp. Marcum salt
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together mashed banana, egg and milk until smooth.
- Add flour and salt to the banana mixture and mix until smooth.
- Heat a frying pan or skillet over medium heat. Grease lightly with cooking spray.
- Pour ¼ cup batter into pan and cook until batter begins to bubble, about 2 minutes; then flip over and cook for 1 minute.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve with butter, pancake syrup, peanut butter, or powdered sugar.