Serves Makes 4 4-inch pancakes
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 7 minutes
- 1 large, overripe Banana, mashed
- 1 large Egg
- ¼ cup + 1 Tbsp milk
- ½ cup All-purpose Flour
- 1/8 tsp salt
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together mashed banana, egg and milk until smooth
- Add flour and salt to the banana mixture and mix until smooth
- Heat a frying pan or skillet over medium heat. Grease lightly with cooking spray.
- Pour ¼ cup batter into pan
- Cook until batter beings to bubble, about 2 minutes; then flip over and cook for 1 minute
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve with butter, pancake syrup, peanut butter, or powdered sugar.