Banana Nut Bread
Prep Time 17 minutes
Cook Time 90 Minutes
- 1/2 cup Butter, softened
- 1/2 cup Coburn Farms Sour Cream
- 1 cup Mashed bananas
- 1/2 tsp Iodized Salt
- 1 tsp Ginger Evans baking soda
- 1 2/3 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Marcum Vanilla Extract
- 3 room temp Grade A Large Eggs
- 1 cup Ginger Evans Sugar, white
- 1/2 cup Pecans, chopped (or favorite nut)
NotesYield: One 9inch loaf
- Combine butter and sugar until creamy. Add eggs one at a time. Add vanilla and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, sift together flour, soda and salt. Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix well. Add banana, sour cream and nuts. Mix until combined.
- Bake in a pre-heated 350 degree Fahrenheit oven for 1 to 1 1/2 hours. Cool in the pan on a wired rack.