Avocado Egg Toast
Recipe Courtesy of Save A Lot Test Kitchen
Prep Time 5 Minutes
Cook Time 5 Minutes
- 1 slice Grissom’s sandwich bread
- 1 Good Nature egg, cooked as desired
- ½ avocado, sliced
- Marcum salt and ground black pepper, as needed
- Toast bread.
- Cook egg as desired – such as sunny-side-up, over medium, or scrambled
- Slice avocado and place slices across warm toast.
- Note: slice the avocado lengthwise, carefully working the knife around the large seed in the center. Separate the two sides and use a spoon or knife to remove the pit. Sprinkle a small amount of lemon juice or vinegar on any unused avocado and store cover
- Top avocado toast with cooked egg and a pinch each of salt ad pepper.