Biscuit Donuts with Strawberry Glaze
Prep Time 15 Minutes
Cook Time 9 Minutes
- 1 Tsp Milk
- 2 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 Cup, chopped and mashed Strawberries
- 1 Package Jumbo Butter Flavored Biscuits
- STRAWBERRY GLAZE: Mix finely chopped/mashed strawberries and powdered sugar together in a bowl.
- Slowly add 1 tsp of milk at a time to reach desired glaze consistency. For a thicker glaze use less milk for a thinner glaze add more milk - adjust according to your preferences.
- DONUTS BAKING: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. FRYING: Heat oil to 350 degrees on stove top.
- Using a small cookie cutter, cut holes into biscuits to create classic donut shape and donut holes.
- Place donuts and donut holes on a greased sheet pan.
- BAKING: Bake for 9 minutes until donuts are golden brown. FRYING: Fry until golden brown and flip with tongs. Drain excess oil by letting rest on a cooling rack with paper towels.
- When donuts are slightly cooled top with pre-made strawberry glaze.