White Hot Chocolate
Prep Time 5 Minutes
Cook Time 5 Minutes
- 1/2 Tsp Imitation Vanilla
- 3 Cups Milk
- 1/2 Cup White Chocolate Chips or Candy Bark, chopped
NotesWant to add some holiday spirit to your hot chocolate? Add cinnamon for an extra burst of flavor.
- Use white chocolate morsels or chop white almond bark into small pieces.
- Heat milk in a small sauce pan over medium-high heat and add vanilla and white almond bark. Stir continuously until almond bark is melted and milk is slowly simmering.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Serve warm.