Triple Berry Lemonade
Recipe Courtesy of Save A Lot Test Kitchen
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 0 minutes
- 1 ½ cups Ginger Evans granulated sugar
- 5 cups water, divided
- 1 cup Pickwell Farms frozen mixed berries
- 1 cup Tipton Grove lemon juice
- ¼ tsp. Marcum vanilla extract
- Combine the sugar and 1 cup water in a saucepan and simmer until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat.
- In a large pitcher, combine remaining 4 cups of water, frozen berries, lemon juice, and vanilla extract.
- Mix in sugar syrup to taste.
- Best if allowed to sit in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Serve over ice.