Triple Berry Iced Green Tea
Recipe Courtesy of Save A Lot Test Kitchen
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 0 minutes
- 4 cups strongly brewed Summerset green tea
- ½ cup Ginger Evans granulated sugar
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup Tipton Grove frozen mixed berries
- 1 Tbsp. Tipton Grove lemon juice
- Brew green tea using 5 tea bags and 4 cups boiling water. Steep for 3 minutes.
- Combine the sugar and water in a sauce pan and simmer until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat.
- In a large pitcher, combine green tea, lemon juice and frozen berries. Stir well.
- Add sugar syrup to taste.
- Best if allowed to sit in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Serve over ice.