Recipe Courtesy of Save A Lot Test Kitchen
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 0 minutes
- 1 fresh pineapple, cut into stars using a cookie cutter
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, halved and stems removed
- 4 cups Tipton Grove white grape juice, chilled
- 4 cups Boardwalk ginger ale, chilled
- Prepare the pineapple:
- Slice off the crown and the base, about 1 inch from the top and bottom, respectively.
- Stand the pineapple up on the flat bottom side. Use a serrated knife to carefully remove the rind, starting from the top and slicing towards the bottom, being careful to preserve as much of the pineapple flesh as possible. Follow the natural curve of the
- Use a small paring knife to remove the circular “eyes” left in the pineapple flesh. Make shallow v-shaped cuts to remove the eyes.
- Slice pineapple into ½ thick slices. Use a star-shaped cookie cutter to cut out pineapple stars; or free-hand the stars using a small sharp knife.
- Place the prepared fruits in the bottom of a 3-quart pitcher.
- Pour in white grape juice. For more developed flavor, allow to sit in the refrigerator for 2 hours before serving.
- Pour in the ginger ale. Serve over ice.