Frozen Pumpkin Latte
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
- 1 1/2 Cup Cold Coffee
- 1 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1/4 Cup Pumpkin Pie Filling (puree)
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- Desired Amount of Aerosol Whipped Cream Topping
- Make coffee, and refrigerate it overnight.
- In a small bowl whisk milk, pumpkin, honey, and spices. Pour into an ice cube tray and freeze overnight.
- Blend cold coffee and pumpkin ice cubes on high until smooth and icy. Add more milk if it doesn't blend completely.
- Taste and add more spices/sweetener if necessary. Top with whipped cream and enjoy!