Cookies and Cream Hot Chocolate
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 0
- 3 cups milk
- 10-15 sandwich cookies, crushed
- 50g dark or white chocolate
- Whipped cream
- Sandwich cookie pieces
- Add 2 cups of milk and crushed sandwich cookies into a small pot and set to medium heat.
- Once the milk begins to simmer, remove it from the heat and allow it to fully cool.
- Add remaining 1 cup of milk and mix well.
- Strain the milk and heat in the pot or in the microwave until hot.
- Melt dark or white chocolate and divide it among your desired mugs.
- Pour sandwich cookie milk into each mug and mix with the chocolate.
- Add whipped cream on top and garnish with a few sandwich cookie pieces.