Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Smoothie
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 0 minutes
- 1/3 cup quick rolled oats, cooked and chilled
- 1 banana, sliced into rounds and frozen
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Do Ahead of Time: Mix 1/3 cup quick rolled oats with 2/3 cups water. Microwave for 60-90 seconds.
- Do Ahead of Time: Cook and chill oatmeal; and cut and freeze banana
- In a blender, combine chilled oatmeal, milk, honey, cinnamon and vanilla. Blend until creamy.
- Add frozen banana and ice cubes and blend until smooth.
- Pour into 2 12-oz glasses and enjoy!