Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Smoothie
Recipe Courtesy of Save A Lot Test Kitchen
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 0 minutes
- ⅓ cup Kiggins quick rolled oats, cooked and chilled
- 1 banana, sliced into rounds and frozen
- ¾ cup Coburn Farms milk
- 1 Tbsp. Bramley’s honey
- ¼ tsp. Marcum ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. Marcum vanilla extract
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Do ahead of time: cook and chill oatmeal; and cut and freeze banana
- Note: Mix 1/3 cup quick rolled oats with 2/3 cups water. Microwave for 60-90 seconds. For added ease, soak rolled oats overnight rather than cooking and chilling the oats
- In a blender, combine chilled oatmeal, milk, honey, cinnamon and vanilla. Blend until creamy.
- Add frozen banana and ice cubes and blend until smooth.
- Pour into 2 (12-oz) glasses and enjoy!