Prep Time 15 Minutes
Cook Time 7-10 Minutes
- 1 Tube Ginger Evans Crescent Rolls
- 4 Tbsp Coburn Farms Cream Cheese
- 1 Packet Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 1 1/2 Cup Shredded Carrots
- 1 Cup Broccoli, chopped
- 1 Cup Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 Cup Assorted Veggies, chopped
NotesLet kids create their own shapes and decorate with their favorite vegetables! This is a fun and easy way to get kids excited about eating vegetables!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a pan with cooking spray.
- Remove crescent rolls from package and roll out. Using a butter knife, or other cutting utensil, cut dough into desired shape. Try a carrot shape for some Easter fun or get creative and make your own shapes!
- Place dough shapes on prepared pan.
- Bake in oven for 7-10 minutes until dough is golden brown.
- In a separate bowl, combine cream cheese and half of the packet of ranch seasoning. Add more seasoning if desired.
- Allow dough to cool completely, and then spread with flavored cream cheese.
- Chop desired vegetables - we used shredded carrots and chopped broccoli but you could slice up bell peppers, zucchini and mushrooms.
- Top with desired vegetables and enjoy!