Taco Biscuit Bites
A Meaty, Savory Party Snack Recipe.
Prep Time 15 min
Cook Time 12-13 min
- 1 (16-oz) package pork sausage
- 1 (1.25-oz) package taco seasoning
- 1 (4-oz) can diced green chilies
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 (10-count) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Lightly spray MINI muffin pans with cooking spray and set aside.
- Mix uncooked sausage, taco seasoning, green chiles and cheese gently until well blended. Shape into 40 balls of equal size.
- Remove biscuits from cans and separate each biscuit into two layers, making 40 total biscuit layers. Press one layer of biscuit into cup of lightly greased MINI muffin pan. Repeat with remaining layers.
- Place sausage-cheese ball in each biscuit cup.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until biscuits are browned and sausage balls are bubbly. Read more at http://www.plainchicken.com/2017/10/taco-biscuit-bites.html#tFG2Due1tI15HiYP.99