Sweet and Sour Chicken Wings Recipe
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 1 hour 10 minutes
- 3 lb. State Street frozen chicken wing sections
- 1 cup Apricot preserves
- ¼ cup Wing sauce
- ¼ cup Soy sauce
- 1 lime, juiced
- ¼ tsp. Garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. Onion powder
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
- 4 Tbsp. salted butter
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Cook the chicken wings according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, prepare the Sweet & Sour Glaze. Add the apricot preserves, wing sauce, soy sauce, lime juice, garlic powder, onion powder and cayenne pepper to a bottom. Heat over medium heat and stir until smooth. Remove from heat and stir in the butter.
- Once wings are cooked through, remove from the oven increase oven temperature to 450°F.
- Add the wings to a large bowl and toss with half of the glaze so they are well coated. Return to the oven for 5-10 minutes or until wings are caramelized.
- Drizzle the wings with the remaining glaze and garnish with green onions.