Prep Time 5 Minutes
Cook Time 30-40 Minutes
- 4 Ears of Corn, husk on
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Cup Cojita Cheese, crumbed
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 Lime, fresh
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake corn with husks on for 35-40 minutes or until corn is tender.
- While corn is baking, mix mayonnaise and garlic powder. Set aside.
- Remove corn from oven and let cool. When cool enough to handle, remove husk.
- Brush corn with mayonnaise mixture. Roll in cheese. Sprinkle with chili powder and cilantro to preferred taste.
- Top with freshly squeezed lime juice if desired.