Spicy Roasted Garbanzo Beans
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
- 2 cans Garbanzo bean, rinsed
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper (or more to taste)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Juice of two large lemons
- Preheat oven to 450ºF.
- In a bowl, combine the cayenne, paprika, salt, pepper and lemon juice. Toss in the garbanzo beans and mix.
- Place on a baking sheet lined in parchment paper and bake for 25-35 minutes or until the beans are crispy golden brown. Rotate the beans for even cooking.
- Serve with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice.