Slow Cooker Pizza Dip
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 2 hours and 30 minutes
- 2 (14 oz. each) jars Mantia’s Pizza Sauce
- 1 (5 oz.) container Coburn Farms Fancy Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup Coburn Farms Finely Shredded Italian Style 6 Cheese Blend
- 1 (8 oz.) package Coburn Farms Cream Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Marcum Italian Seasoning
NotesAdd chopped pepperoni, bacon bits, or crumbled ground beef to make this a meat pizza dip. Just cook the bacon and hamburger ahead of time, crumble and add it in when you all the Italian cheese blend during the last step of the recipe.
- Layer pizza sauce, cream cheese and parmesan cheese in a two quart slow cooker. Set to high, cover and heat for 1 hour.
- Stir ingredients until fully mixed. Re-cover and continue cooking dip for 1 hour in slow cooker at high heat.
- Add Italian cheese blend, stir until fully mixed. Re-cover and continue cooking dip for 30 minutes (or until Italian cheese is fully melted into dip) in slow cooker at high heat
- Dip is now ready to serve. Set slow cooker to warm to keep the dip warm throughout serving. Serve with pita cracker, tortilla chips, red pepper slices or other crudités of choice.