Sausage Pepper Rolls
Prep Time 0
Cook Time 10 minutes
- 8 Crescent Rolls
- 4 Jalapeño Peppers or Similar
- 8 Cocktail Sausages
- 1/4 Cup Cream Cheese
- Garlic Salt
- Shredded Bacon
- Preheat the oven to 375*.
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Unroll the crescent rolls.
- Slice the peppers in half. Remember when doing this to wear gloves to avoid your hands getting burned.
- Fill each half of the pepper with cream cheese, add a sausage and sprinkle with a dash of garlic salt.
- Roll the pepper up in the crescent roll.
- Top with a sprinkle of bacon.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.