Sausage and Apple Stuffing
Prep Time 5 min
Cook Time 5 min
- 1 Tube Farmington Mild Sausage
- 1 Cup Fairview Farms Raisins
- 1 Cup Ginger Evans Walnuts
- 1 Medium Granny Smith Apples
- 2 Boxes Chicken Stuffing On The Side
- 1/4 tsp Marcum Nutmeg
- 1 Tbsp Parsley Flakes
NotesToast your walnuts to release even more flavor.
- Cook sausage over medium-high heat in a large skillet, discarding grease when done
- Dice apple into small pieces and combine with raisins, walnuts, and sausage in a medium sized bowl.
- Cook stuffing on the side according to package directions, add nutmeg and parsley.
- Stir apple, walnut, raisin, and sausage mixture into prepared stuffing.
- Serve and enjoy!