Recipe Courtesy of Save A Lot Test Kitchen
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 25 Minutes
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 zucchini
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 red onion
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. Marcum Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp. Marcum salt
- ¼ tsp. Marcum ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp. Marcum garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 425 °F.
- Chop all the vegetables into similar size pieces, about 1 square inch. Note: Use a vegetable peeler to peel the broccoli stem and slice the stem as well.
- Toss the cut vegetables with the olive oil, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Arrange the vegetables in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- Roast 20 - 25 minutes or until vegetables are tender but still have some crunch.