Ranch Mashed Potatoes
Prep Time 8 min
Cook Time 15 min
- 1 lb Idaho Potatoes
- 1/4 cup Sweet Cream Butter - Quarters
- 1/4 cup Coburn Farms Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1 pkg Ranch Dip Mix
- pinch Paprika
- 1/4 cup 2% Milk
- 1/4 cup Coburn Farms Sharp Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- pinch Iodized Salt
- pinch Ground Black Pepper
NotesExperiment with different types of baked mashed potatoes. Mashed potato casserole can be made with russet, gold or even red potatoes. Try different variations with this ranch potato recipe, and see which one is your family?s favorite!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Peel, cube, boil and drain potatoes.
- Mix butter, cream cheese, sour cream, milk, ranch mix, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a small sauce pan on medium heat, until creamy. Mash the potatoes.
- Mix in the cream cheese mixture and transfer to a baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese (optional).
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle the mashed potato casserole with paprika and serve.