Prep Time 5
Cook Time 5
- 2 Cups Canned Pumpkin
- 1 Tsp. Ground Cumin
- 1 Package Flour Tortillas
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Walnuts
- 1/4 Cup Vegetable Oil
NotesTip: Serve with fresh parsley if desired.
- Stir together the pumpkin and cumin in a large bowl and spread over 4 tortillas.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese and walnuts on top. Add the remaining 4 tortillas on top to form quesadillas.
- In large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil over medium to low heat. Cook each quesadilla one at a time, turning once, until browned. Add more oil in between each batch.
- Cut into wedges and serve immediately.